- AB Inflatables / Venezuela
- Yachtcenter Palma / Spain
- Air Europa
- Columbia Sportswear
- Hella Marine
- Peli Products
Projects > Humboldt Expedition 2003
200 years after the South America expeditions by the famous German scientist, an eight-person-team around Andy Leemann and Ivor Heyer left to follow the explorer`s footsteps. It was Humboldt who in 1804 found the mysterious connection between the two big rivers of the continent, the Amazon and the Orinoco.With two ribs, type AB, 7,50 metres and 8,50 metres in length, the team started where other boats would have to stay behind. They accomplished a 3000 kilometres journey passing three countries: From the Venezuelan Puerto Ayacucho first upriver on the Orinoco, later on forking off into the river Casiquiare, then into Black River which finally flows into the Amazon. On board were journalist and photographer Karl-Heinz Eiferle as well as cameraman Carles Perez.
Humboldt Expedition 2003
- Kick-off and final press conferences
- Distribution of reports in German, English and Spanish media (special interest and general magazines, newspapers).
- Reports (totalling about twenty pages) in travel and nautical magazines, e.g. "Skipper", "Neumática", "Rib International".
- Reports in Spanish and German Newspapers, e.g. "Majorca Zeitung", "Majorca Magazin", "Ultima Hora".
- The placement of a TV documentary is currently under negotiation with film production companies.
- Promotions on the Balearics (ship chandleries)
- Presentation on boat shows in Barcelona, Majorca, Düsseldorf, Miami, Fort Lauderdale und Caracas; exposition of the ribs, presence of the team, video documentation etc.
Media Work / PR Activities